Saturday, October 30, 2010

Happy Halloween




Yep, pretty much the same as last year. Wesley would have been Pooh Bear again but it didn't fit him any more and I think he will out grow Tigger next year. Eli was a little tight in the skeleton too so maybe next year we will have moved on. I can't complain, its easy for me when my kids want to be what we already have. Although our costumes were bought in Michigan and go well with the weather there. Here Wesley asked to take his off about 30 minutes into the trunk-or-treat. Everyone was sweaty. We love Florida.

3 comments:

  1. Did you just post all of these Sierra or am I just getting them!? I love seeing all the pics. Makes me miss you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun I have had reviewing your blog. I didn't realize that you have been posting, I had a long way to go back... Great Fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe I just now found your blog!!! I love it!!! So great to catch up with you even if its from a blog :)Hoping to see you guys some time this year!!! We miss you all.

    ReplyDelete