Thursday, May 27, 2010

Zion Adventure #1




Art is so at peace with life to be headed toward Zion NP.!
Breakfast right outside the park, we needed a table. Kids don't eat as well in the dirt when that is all they want to eat.
Wesley, whats up?
You guys ready to hike?
Happy faces headed to the Narrows
The Narrows
Eli loved to run ahead... I guess we are too slow.
Eva got the hang of the Camel back, natural hiker!
Eli taking a break up to the Emerald Pools
Wes, resting
Emerald Pools, or as Art would say the end of Heaps Canyon
Heaps
Eva, not sure if she is loving this
The boys Loving it!
On our way back from Emerald Pools
Pretty much anywhere you pose in Zion is going to be an amazing backdrop!
We are almost there
The Erin and her boys came and joined us for half the time. So fun!

View from Under Weeping Rock
Eva waiting with me, while the boys braved the cold canyon water.
Art, nothing can hold him back!
The Kids were out when we finally headed home. Lots of hiking and Adventure, thanks Art!
Art, thinking, that was so worth it...ahhhh I love Zion!

1 comment:

  1. I do love Zion, and I would build a little cabin up in Potato Hollow or thereabouts if I could! Sierra knows exactly what I'm thinking in all of those pictures.

    ReplyDelete